Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Winners!!! Scribbles Designs 4th Birthday Bonanza Challenge & Blog Hop


Howdy folks! The winner post from the recent Birthday Bonanza Challenge and Blog Hop is up over at the Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog. I'm just popping in to share the name of the winner of the image that I offered up on my blog.


Congrats to... 

Peggie Sue

 who has won a copy of:
 

 Peggie Sue, to claim your prize, please send a message to Lisa at decossesdynamitedoodles [at] yahoo [dot] ca (don't forget to replace 'at' and 'dot' with the appropriate symbols), with the subject heading, "SD BH Image Winner". Be sure to let me know your name and the image that you have won (since I'll be getting this same message from several other people).

If you participated in the blog hop or the challenge be sure to click HERE to find out who all the luck winners are. It might just be YOU!

Until next time,

No comments: